Frequently Asked Questions
The call for applications will close on Sunday 1 May 2022 at 23:59 CET/21:59 GMT. Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically declined.
- Your solution must be designed for or applicable to Morocco’s agri-tech space.
- Your solution must address at least one of the five priority areas of the AgriTech4Morocco Innovation Challenge.
- Your solution must be in a proof of concept (POC) or minimum-viable-product (MVP) stage.
- You must only submit original work for which you are the sole inventor and copyright holder. In the case of a group of co-founders, you must report the names and ages of all authors in the application form. We will consider this as a single application.
- You must submit your application in English or French.
- We will not consider incomplete application forms that do not comply with the terms and conditions specified in the call, or are submitted after the deadline.
See the terms and conditions for applications for further details.
The call is open to innovations of different maturity levels. Early-stage innovations only will be considered for the bootcamp and Acceleration Program. Growth and late-stage innovations will be invited to participate in activities during the final Demo Day that are tailored to their needs.
You can only submit one application. Please indicate all relevant priority areas in the form.
Please submit your application in English or French.
No, the call is open to global candidates.
No, solutions must not necessarily originate from the agriculture and food industries. We are looking for all types of technologies, Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI) that can be applied to the agri-tech sector in Morocco.
We will follow up with your application the week after the submission deadline.
Yes, the bootcamp will be in-person three-day event, hosted at the Qualipôle Alimentation de Meknès, Morocco. Accommodation and travel costs will be fully covered by organizing partners. Additional information will be made available to selected participants by email.
We recommend that you check out the Frequently Asked Questions. If you cannot find the answer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org